Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

County Treasurer

  1. Change Your Address

    You can update your address with the Uinta County Treasurer's office on property taxes and/or motor vehicles.

  2. Request For Mobile Machinery Sticker

    You can fill out this request for a mobile machinery sticker. Once the request has been submitted, you may pay over the phone or on our... More…

  1. Request An Estimate For Sales Tax and/or Registration Fees

    You can request an ESTIMATE for the cost of licensing and/or sales tax from the Uinta County Treasurer's office by filling out this... More…