Where can I get tested?
Uinta County Public Health provides testing and counseling for HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Please call to make an appointment, and remember ALL testing and counseling is confidential..

Show All Answers

1. What is the HIV antibody test?
2. What happens when you take the test?
3. What about counseling?
4. Why should I take the test?
5. Should I take the test?
6. Where can I get tested?