• Inmate’s cannot receive incoming calls.
• All inmate outgoing calls are collect, unless the inmate has purchased phone time, then the inmate will be able to call direct.
• ***ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND SOMETIMES MONITORED****
• Securus Technologies is the company that handles our inmate phone system. If you have any question or any problems you may call them at 1-800-844-6591.
• We will not take messages for inmates.
• All mail must have the sender's full name and complete return address.
• Mail for inmates need to be sent to the following address:
Uinta County Detention • Mail cannot have, glitter, perfume, lipstick, stickers or any obscene material if it does it will be returned to the sender..
Inmate’s Full Name
77 County Road # 109
Evanston, WY 82930
• Inmates are allowed to have photographs in their possession no larger than 5 inches by 7 inches.
• ***DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL****
• Photographs may be mailed to the inmate provided the envelope is clearly marked "Photographs". The photographs may not exceed 5 inches by 7 inches in size. The inmates name and name number must be written on the back of each photograph.
• Books and magazines are available through the Detention Library. Should you want to send a specific book to an inmate, it must be directly mailed from a book store/publisher. Nothing can be written in or added to the book.
• No hard back books are accepted.
• Once the inmate is released or transferred to another facility, the book becomes part of the Uinta County Detention Library.
• Uinta County Detention Center does not forward mail. Mail for inmates no longer incarcerated will be returned to the sender.
• Personal hygiene items cannot be brought into the jail and must be purchased through commissary.
• Inmates have the opportunity to basic hygiene when they are initially booked in and 3 times a week thereafter.
• Commissary is usually ordered on Monday evenings and delivered Wednesday.
• Our Commissary provider is Summit Commissary Food Service.
. You can also log into; www.jailatm.com , and purchase a care pack that is sent directly to the inmate.
The only forms of money accepted are Cash, Money Orders, and Cashier’s Checks.
• Cash is accepted at the Summit ATM in the front lobby, this machine will accept cash, or Visa, or Master Cards.
• If you want to send a money order or cashier’s check through the mail, please make it payable to the Uinta County Sheriff’s Office and include the inmate’s full name in the memo.
• The Uinta County Detention Center can receive money directly from www.jailatm.com
All visits are now video visitation through Securus Technologies onsite or through a computer or any moble device
* All visitors must register at : https://securustech.net/videovisitanywhere
*All visits will be scheduled 24 hours prior to visits
*Inmates are allowed 10 visits per week with only 3 onsite visits per week
* Visiting is allowed each day from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
• **ALL VISITING PHONE ARE RECORDED AND SOMETIMES MONITORED**
• Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Minors who are not related to the inmate will not be allowed to visit.
• A photo ID, Driver's License, or school ID card will be required for all visitors 16 years of age or older.
• Young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and must be kept under control.
• No food or drink is allowed in the visiting room.