- Uinta County
- County Sheriff
- Detention Center
***ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND SOMETIMES MONITORED****
• Inmate’s cannot receive incoming calls.
• All inmate outgoing calls are collect, unless the inmate has purchased phone time, then the inmate will be able to call direct.
• Securus Technologies is the company that handles our inmate phone system. If you have any question or any problems you may call them at 1-800-844-6591.
• We will not take messages for inmates.
• All incoming and outgoing mail, except legal mail will be inspected for contraband.
• All mail must have the sender's full name and complete return address.
• Mail for inmates need to be sent to the following address:
Uinta County Detention
Inmate’s Full Name
77 County Road # 109
Evanston, WY 82930
• Mail cannot have, glitter, perfume, lipstick, stickers or any obscene material if it does it will be returned to the sender..
• Inmates are allowed to have photographs in their possession no larger than 5 inches by 7 inches.
• ***DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL****
• Photographs may be mailed to the inmate provided the envelope is clearly marked "Photographs". The photographs may not exceed 5 inches by 7 inches in size. The inmates name and name number must be written on the back of each photograph.
• Books and magazines are available through the Detention Library. Should you want to send a specific book to an inmate, it must be directly mailed from a book store/publisher. Nothing can be written in or added to the book.
• No hard back books are accepted.
• Once the inmate is released or transferred to another facility, the book becomes part of the Uinta County Detention Library.
• Uinta County Detention Center does not forward mail. Mail for inmates no longer incarcerated will be returned to the sender.
• Personal hygiene items cannot be brought into the jail and must be purchased through commissary.
• Inmates have the opportunity to basic hygiene when they are initially booked in and 3 times a week thereafter.
• Commissary is usually ordered on Monday evenings and delivered Wednesday.
• Our Commissary provider is Summit Commissary Food Service.
. You can also log into; www.jailatm.com , and purchase a care pack that is sent directly to the inmate.
• The only forms of money accepted are Cash, Money Orders, and Cashier’s Checks.
• Cash is accepted at the Summit ATM in the front lobby, this machine will accept cash, or Visa, or Master Cards.
• If you want to send a money order or cashier’s check through the mail, please make it payable to the Uinta County Sheriff’s Office and include the inmate’s full name in the memo.
• The Uinta County Detention Center can receive money directly from www.jailatm.com
**ALL VISITING PHONE ARE RECORDED AND SOMETIMES MONITORED**
* All visits are now video visitation through Securus Technologies onsite or through a computer or any mobile device
* All visitors must register at : https://securustech.net/videovisitanywhere
* All visits will be scheduled 24 hours prior to visits
* Inmates are allowed 10 visits per week
* Visiting is allowed each day from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
• A photo ID, Driver's License, or school ID card will be required for all visitors.
Demographic Analysis of Persons Booked
View the Uinta County Sheriff's Office Demographic Analysis of the Detention Center.