Income Tax Information

The property taxes you pay as well as a portion of the registration fees you pay on your vehicle renewals may be used on your income tax return.

We have provided you with income tax receipts for each transaction throughout the year, or the information can be found on your vehicle registrations.

If you would like a printout of your transactions for the year one can be provided for a fee ($5.00 for the research and an additional $1.00 per page that is printed).

You can look up the information for free using the following links:

Motor Vehicle Fees

Property Tax Fees

1040 Form (JPG)