Handicapped Plates

How to Apply for Handicapped Plates

The County Treasurer may issue handicapped plates to persons authorized by the State of Wyoming to display them. A person qualifying for handicapped status may be issued one of the following:

  • One placard and plates
  • Two cardboard placards

The plates are obtained by having a doctor complete a form that may be obtained from the County Treasurer's Office or the local driver's license office. Once the form is completed, it must be returned to the driver's license office for approval. After the state approves the application, the Treasurer's Office will issue a set of plates. The form must only be completed once.

Fees & Other Information

Fees for handicapped plates are the same as for regular plates. Vehicles displaying handicapped plates are authorized to park in any handicapped designated areas.

Click here for the handicap license plate application.

Handicap Plates for Agency or Organization

Use this form if you are an Agency/Organization needing to apply for a Wyoming Disabled Parking Identification Placard(s).

Handicap (JPG)