- No Out of County Waste
- No Friable Asbestos
- No Hazardous Waste or PCBs
- No Petroleum Contaminated Soils
- No Free Liquid
- No Children or Pets Outside of Vehicle
- No Scavenging Allowed
- Speed Limit 15 mph
- Please place household chemicals, batteries, paint, used oil, tires, appliances, scrap metal, compost and clean wood in designated areas.
Medical Waste Special Restrictions
Medical materials will be accepted in Evanston Sanitary Landfill #2 and the Bridger Valley Landfill subject to the following restrictions:
- If possible, wastes should be treated prior to disposal. Treatments include incineration, sterilization, thermal inactivation or chemical disinfection.
- Sharps need to be placed in rigid containers with appropriate labels.
- All wastes are to be placed in red bags with appropriate labels.
Medical Waste Only by Appointment
All medical waste deliveries are by appointment only and will be scheduled for the first and third Wednesdays of each month between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Appointments for the Evanston Sanitary Landfill may be scheduled by calling (307) 799-5522 or the Bridger Valley Landfill at (307) 782-3736 no later than 4:00 pm the preceding Tuesday.